Master of Science in Mathematics
Each student's program will be designed individually to meet the student's interests and goals.
Faculty research occurs in the areas of theoretical and applied mathematics. The Mathematics program accomodates students desiring an applied background for a career in government and industry as well as students desiring a more theoretical background for further graduate studies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States or proof of equivalent education in a foreign institution.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- TOEFL score of 550 or higher for international applicants whose first language is not English or who have not completed a university degree in the U.S. or other English-Speaking institution.
- The GRE is not required for admission into the program.