- Students will meet for two hours either on Wednesday or Friday.
(2 sections of pre-calculus will combine to form one 90-students workshop)
- Students will place homework questions they would like to see worked out by the TA on the desk when they walk into class.
TA’s will work them out on board.
- Grade for Workshops is dependent on attendance, participation and homework completed in class.
- Students will be asked to bring laptops/tablets which support WebAssign so they can work on homework while in the lab.
- Groups of 3 – 5 students will work on problems and present solutions to class on board.
- Students will have 3 to 5 problems from the weeks lecture to work on before they enter the workshop.
This is part of attendance grade.
- First weeks problems will be provided in lecture and posted on Facebook.
- Regular week problems will be posted on Facebook and given to students in previous workshops.
Page last modified: 05 Sep 2013, 07:53 PM